With Easter right around my mind has been filling with ideas of bunnies, chicks, eggs, flowers and spring. So I thought it would be fun to share some ideas over the next several weeks. Today I am going to share some Easter egg ideas. Do you decorate with eggs during the spring? Or perhaps you have a fun way that your family decorates/dyes your Easter eggs? These fun Easter egg ideas are some of my favorites from my blogging friends – I want to try so many of the ideas!
10 Easter Egg Ideas
1. Jute Covered Easter Eggs from Feeding Big
2. Twine Wrapped Easter Eggs from The Country Chic Cottage
3. Ombre Thread Wrapped Easter Eggs from Uncommon Designs
4. Fabric or Paper Wrapped Easter Eggs from One Dog Woof
5. Silk Dyed Easter Eggs from It’s A Fabulous Life
6. Easter Eggs with Melted Crayons from SAS Interiors
7. Dyed & Speckled Easter Eggs from Homework
8. Button Easter Egg from Summer Scraps
9. Easter Egg Bath Bombs from Garden Therapy
10. French Script Easter Eggs from Setting for Four
What is your favorite way to use eggs for Easter??
For more Easter and Spring ideas click here.