Almost Homemade Stuffing
I love homemade stuffing but I can often get so buy making everything else that I needed to come up with a quicker option for stuffing. So I came up with my Almost Homemade Stuffing. I let a box mix help out with the rest of my fresh ingredients.
2 boxes of stuffing mix
1 onion, diced
Fresh Mushrooms, chopped
1 pound Sausage
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
1. In a saucepan melt 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe its not Butter. Add your onions and mushrooms and saute over medium high heat and onions and mushrooms are nice and soft. Once cooked drain on a paper towel lined plate to soak up any excess moisture (mushrooms give off a lot of moisture once cooked).
2. Brown the sausage and drain.
3. Cook the stuffing mix according to package directions. Except substitute Chicken Broth for the water and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter for the vegetable oil or spread that it calls for. I like to use I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter because it helps me save a bit in the calorie department but doesn’t take away from the wonderful flavor.
4. Once the Stuffing mix is cooked (takes like 5 minutes) add in your onions, mushrooms and sausage.
5. Enjoy your wonderful, flavorful stuffing with your Thanksgiving Dinner.
Caramel Apple Crisp
I love desserts on Thanksgiving Day, they are perfect to enjoy several hours after stuffing yourself with delicious food. We love pies, and that is what we mostly have, but we also enjoy this Caramel Apple Crisp.
Thank you to Good to Know & Unilever Spreads for being a sponsor. I was selected for this opportunity as a member ofClever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed here are my own.
Where I party