Giveaway has ended
I have teamed up with 15 other bloggers for an absolutely amazing giveaway that I am thrilled to share with all of my fabulous readers!! You know I love to cook so I really wish I could win this one! I just love all of these fabulous prizes that are perfect for your Kitchen!! You have the chance to win one of these two amazing prize packages!!!
- A Bosch universal mixer
- King Arthur flour coupons
- $50 Cold Stone chocolate credit
- Gourmet Gardens cooler with 11 herbs and spices
- 5 jars from Superior Touch – Better than bullion and others
- Shirley J Whisk Bliss, Shirley J apron and a $50 Shirley J gift card
- $50 in baking chocolate from Gygi
- $20 Gift Card from World Market
- A Cupcake kit of your choice from Simply Wrappers
- 1 pint jar of Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- A Grandway Apron, oven mitts, gloveables
- A KIC mount
- Any standard board up to $137.95 + free shipping from DecoBoards
- 1 one-year subscription to Deals to Meals
Did your jaw just hit the floor? Aren’t you already super jealous of whoever wins this Grand Prize – Because I am! If you end up not winning the fabulous Grand Prize you have a chance at this fantastic 2nd Prize!
I want to give a huge shout out to all of our amazing Sponsors for this giveaway as these great prize packages would not have been made available without them.
To show my thanks I want to tell you a little bit about each of our Sponsors.
- Bosch Mixers – I don’t own a Bosch Mixer yet but I am saving up for one. In fact the only mixer I own is a hand mixer and it just isn’t cutting it any longer. Bosch is having a Mother’s Day sale right now – there are so many great things but I like the Bosch Compact Mixer that is on sale for $139.99 – do you think I can convince my husband to get me one for Mother’s Day??
- Decoboards – I received my first DecoBoard earlier this week and I have to say I am super impressed. I like it so much that I have decided to write a little blog post about it coming up later this week. But instead of putting mine in my kitchen it is going in my craft room – I love it in there!
- King Arthur flour – I have always heard great things about King Arthur Flour and I can officially now say I love the flour. I have a yummy recipe coming up later that I know you will all love!
- Gygi – I seriously can spend hours in this store. I love all of the amazing kitchen gadgets and have eaten taken some great cooking classes at Gygi.
- Coldstone Chocolate – I know you have all heard of Cold Stone Ice cream but have you heard of Cold Stone Chocolate? Well Cold Stone and Utah Truffles have teamed up to make some amazing chocolate bars using the most popular Cold Stone flavors. They made their debut at the Snap Conference I recently attended and I just loved them! My favorite was Mmmmmint Chip. What kitchen doesn’t need a drawer full of these yummy chocolates?
- Grandway – Grandway has the cutest aprons, oven mits and gloveables. I have a fun stash of cute aprons that I love to use in my kitchen!
- Gourmet Garden – I first used Gourmet Garden Herbs and spices last years on my Grilled Pork Chops – I absolutely love them and how convenient the herbs are to use. I have a super yummy potato recipe coming up later this week!
- Tropical Traditions – So I have heard a lot of great things about Coconut Oil but honestly have not tried it yet – I really want to because I have found a lot of good recipes using Coconut Oil.
- Deals to Meals – Deals to Meals is a menu planning service with great recipes but on top of all of that they give you a run down of the sales in the stores in your area and let you know where to buy things at for the best bargain. I liked using this service for both the Menu Planning and saving money on great deals!
- Shirley J – Oh My Goodness I absolutely adore Shirley J’s gingersnap cookies – There isn’t one in the giveaway because I ate them all!! No seriously though every single thing I have tried from Shirley J has been delicious. Now I really need to order me some more Ginger Snap cookie mix because I am all out!
- World Market – Here is another store I can totally spend hours in. They recently opened up stores in my area and I am loving the variety and look of all they have to offer!
- Simply Wrappers – You had me at Cake! This store has the cutest cupcake wrappers and accessories – Love!
- Superior Touch – Superior Touch has yummy things like Better than Bouillon and Better than Gravy. This stuff is way better than the little cubes I remember using when helping my mom cook when I was little.
- Kic Mount – If I won a Kic Mount I would use it to stick my tablet on my fridge so I could enjoy my music while cooking and it would be completely out of the way – But in reality it would probably be showing the newest Disney Princess movie while my daughter”helps” me cook.
I bet you are wondering how you can enter this giveaway – right?? First follow us all on Pinterest and then enter on the Rafflecopter -click the button that shows you followed all of us. Once you have done that extra ways you can enter will be made available to you.
If you have a hard time seeing the rafflecopter entry form I have heard it sometimes doesn’t work well with Internet Explorer so you may need to try a different browser.