This Cheesey Potatoes with Goldfish crackers post has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GoldfishMix #CollectiveBias
Cheesy potatoes are the perfect side dish for any dinner. They are quick to make and my family just loves them. To make my kids love them even more I thought it would be fun to add Goldfish crackers to the top instead of the traditional crackers/corn flakes. I was excited to give this a try and was very happy with the results. #GoldfishMix
This recipe is one of those recipes that is a true time saver for me! It is something I put together super quick in the morning and place in the fridge. In the evening all I have to do is pop it in the oven with whatever else I am cooking and in no time I have a delicious meal on the table for my family. It is also one of those recipes that the kids can easily put together for me as I don’t have to worry about any chopping or anything. If they can stir then they can help.
Cheesy Potatoes with Goldfish crackers
- 2 cups of Goldfish crackers – Cheddar, crushed
- 1 – 32 oz. bag of frozen hashbrowns – cubed or shredded (either will work)
- 1 – 10 1/2 oz. can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 – 10 1/2 oz. can of cream of cheese soup
- 8 oz Sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
1.Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl mix together the soups, sour cream, cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
2.Pour the hashbrown into the bowl and mix it all together.
3. Add the hashbrown mix into a baking dish (a 13×9 pan) and smooth it out until everything is even.
4. Crush the Goldfish crackers in a ziploc baggie.
5. Spread them out evenly over the top. I like to add a few whole ones onto the potatoes – just for fun.
4. Cover with tinfoil and bake for 30 minutes – remove tinfoil and bake another 5-10 minutes until goldfish begin to brown. Everything should be browned and bubbly.
These cheesey potatoes are the perfect side dish for almost anything – ham, roast, chicken- anything.
Goldfish crackers 30 oz cartons are currently on rollback at Walmart for $5.98 – I just love this price, such a great deal!
If you like this recipe you may also like these side dishes: