My family loves anything with Garlic and whenever I see a dinner ideas that includes Garlic I know it is something my family will want to try. So when I saw Land O’Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter I thought of several recipes we love and came up with my Chicken Campenelle with Garlic Herb Sauce. It was a big hit!! You can see all about my shopping trip in my Google+ album.
Sauté Express® Sauté Starter are Seasoned Butter squares. There are so many yummy flavors and options! You can find these in the butter case at Walmart.
- 3 cups uncooked dried campanelle pasta (you could use other pasta but campanelle pasta is such a fun shape)
- 3 Garlic & Herb Land O’Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter cubes (6 come in a package)
- 1 Pound chicken tenders cut into 1 inch pieces
- Vegetables – use any on hand – today I used 1 crown of broccoli and 1 red pepper but you really could use anything you have on hand. I think Asparagus, mushrooms, peas, spinach would be really good in this
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
|The Campenelle noodles are such a fun shape!|