Here are 10 fun Frankenstein crafts that are easy and lots of fun to do! With Halloween coming up next week, you may be looking for some fun crafts to make with your kids and there are a bunch of great ideas here. Did you know his name is really not Frankenstein? Frankenstein is the name of the Dr. who created him and he is actually Frankenstein’s Monster.
- Frankenstein Handprints // MomDot
- Frankenstein Pins // The Country Chic Cottage
- Frankenstein Goodie Bags // Summer Scraps
- Halloween Popsicle Stick Puppets // Crafty Morning
- Frankenstein Treat Tote // The Creative Goddess
- Craft Stick Frankenstein and Bride // Crafts By Amanda
- Puffy Paint Frankenstein // Crafty Morning
- Frankenstein Manicure // Club Chica Circle
- Foam Head Frankenstein Bowling // Happy Hour Projects
- Popsicle Stick Frankenstein // Crafty Morning
Looking for more ideas? Check out my Halloween Crafts page! I also love these Frankensteins stickers, ribbons and treat bags!
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please refer to my Disclosure Policy.