Pork Chops – I used bone in but you could also use boneless
1 Tbsp. Gourmet Garden Chunky Garlic
3/4 Tbsp. Gourmet Garden Italian Herb
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup Chicken broth
Salt & Pepper
Grab your Gourmet Garden Chunky Garlic and Italian Herbs
Add the Garlic and Italian Herbs to the olive oil
Brush the mixture onto both sides of each pork chop. Also add salt and pepper to each side of the pork chops. Put in the fridge for several hours or over night to marinate. Pull the pork chops out of the fridge about an hour before cooking so they can come to room temperature.
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Heat up your grill and grill the pork chops on each side for 3 minutes. Transfer the pork chops to a baking dish. Put 1/2 chicken broth into the baking dish. This helps keep the pork chops moist.
Bake the pork chops in the oven for 10-15 minutes (or until juices run clear) and serve.
Enjoy your dinner – these are so good!
These pork chops were so yummy, flavorful and easy to cook. I just love how easy my marinade came together using the Gourmet Garden Garlic and Italian Herb.
Gourmet Garden was very generous and sent me a cooler full of their wonderful Herbs and Spices.
I have been able to try out these fabulous flavors:
- Chunky Garlic
- Italian Herbs
- Lemon Grass
- Chili Pepper
I have tried several recipes from the recipes on their site and have really enjoyed them. Here are some great things about their Herbs & Spices:
- Made with organic herbs (except Ginger)
- Gourmet Garden Herbs and Spices are harvest, simply washed, chopped, blended and packed fresh into squeezable tubes.
- Gluten free (except Italian Herbs)
- Lasts 3 months in the fridge (I also heard they last 6 months in the freezer and you can use directly from frozen – like the herbs still squeeze just fine out of the tube from the freezer)
- Contains equivalent of 3 bunches of herbs
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden = 1 tsp fresh herbs
Gourmet Garden is going to send one of my fabulous readers a cooler of Herbs and Spices just like mine! Awesome right!
To enter leave a comment letting me know which of their Herbs and spices you would like to try and then enter via the Rafflecopter widget below. If you have a hard time seeing the rafflecopter entry form I have heard it sometimes doesn’t work well with Internet Explorer so you may need to try a different browser.
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries.
- Winner will be chosen at random using Rafflecopter.
- Winning entry will be verified.
- This giveaway begins right now and ends on 9/27/12.
- Winner will be emailed and winner must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be picked.
- Only US residents eligible to win this prize.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a cooler full of 11 Gourmet Garden Herbs and Spices to review. Gourmet Garden is also providing the same for one of my readers. All opinions are 100% mine.
Where I party