To print recipe just click on the printer button in recipe below
Nutella Puff Pastry
Author: Summer Rumsey
Recipe type: Dessert
- Premade Frozen Puff Pastry
- 1 cup of Nutella
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Egg Wash (1 egg with a tablespoon of milk or water)
- Thaw your puff pastry according to package directions.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Once the pastry begins to thaw gently unfold it. Cut it equally in thirds both vertically and horizontally so there are a total of 9 pieces. Do this for both sheets.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Nutella to the center of each piece of pastry.Fold one corner of pastry over the Nutella. Add a dab of water to the corner of the pasty and then fold the other side over. I add the dab of water to help the pastry stick to each other.
- Place the pastries on a baking sheet. I line the sheet with parchment paper for easy clean up. Brush on eggwash to the pastry and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Put your chocolate chips in an microwave safe bowl or cup and microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until melted (usually or 2 or 3 times). Then drizzle the chocolate onto the pastries and let cool.