With three kids in three different schools, working full time plus trying to keep my blog up and going life gets super busy around here. After school we have after school activities, homework, church activities and in the middle of that I need to figure out what to make for dinner. To be honest by this time of night I am exhausted and just want something easy and still yummy.
I like to have several easy recipes ready to go in case I am super busy – something that is easy for me or my husband to fix up – or even something my oldest (who turns 16 next week – EEK!) can fix for us. I have tried several Pillsbury recipe and we really like them but the Pepperoni Pizza Bake is one my family loves and asks for. It is also one of those I feel comfortable with letting my son prepare – it is that easy!
The other thing I just love about the Pepperoni Pizza Bake is that is only calls for 4 ingredients so it is not hard on the wallet either! It takes less then 5 minutes to prep and only 20 minutes to cook. Whenever I make up this dish the whole family eats it up and very rarely are there leftovers – I call that a success!
Pepperoni Pizza Bake Recipe
Adapted from Pillsbury
1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands Homestyle refrigerated original biscuits
8 oz. Pizza Sauce
2 cups finely shredded mozzarella Cheese
Pizza Toppings – like Pepperoni, sausage, ham, olives, mushrooms – whatever your family likes
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces. Place in a bowl with pizza sauce and 1 cup of the cheese – mix.
3. Pour biscuit mixture into a 13×9 inch dish – it may not look like much but remember the biscuits will expand as they bake.
4. Top with your families favorite Pizza toppings.
5. Bake for 10 minutes then sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese over everything and bake another 10 minutes.
6. Serve while hot with a nice salad and maybe some garlic bread.
Are you looking for more simple and yummy recipes/ideas? Then be sure to check out the Pillsbury Recipe Booklet that you can download. I already have several of the recipes on next weeks meal plan.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. The content and opinions expressed here are all my own and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of General Mills. Compensation was provided by General Mills via Clever Girls Collective.