This post is brought to you by World Market. All opinions are 100% mine.
As you know from my Bunco post, I just had such a fun Bunco party. I had a blast decorating for the party and wanted a “Going to the Movies” theme. For this I wanted to have buttered popcorn and caramel popcorn available to my guests – and I wanted a cute way to display them. So I made these cute Popcorn tags to put around some glass jars. I am sharing the quick and easy tutorial below.
Everyone loved my yummy treats and I just love how the popcorn glass jars turned out!
The idea popped in my head when I went to World Market . I love this store! You can read (and see more pictures) all about my shopping trip and bunco party in my Google+ Album. Well when I went to World Market I found these cute popcorn boxes.
The entire parties theme sprang from these cute boxes. I then searched the rest of the store for ideas and found some big cute glass jars, perfect for holding popcorn! So I bought them up and went home and made my cute tags. I love how they turned out – so simple, yet cute and perfect for the party.
Here is how I made them:
- Paper Cutter
- Corner Rounder
- Scrapbook Paper (I used yellow and black)
- Paper hole puncher
- Tulle or Ribbon (I used red tulle)
- Letters – I used Black rubons but you could use stickers, vinyl, hand write it – really anything!
- Cute glass Jars to hold the popcorn – I used some Large Glass Jars from World Market
2. Now punch a hole in each side and run your tulle or ribbon through the holes.
3. Tie around your glass jar and fill with popcorn. My caramel popcorn recipe is so yummy and delicious!
I also bought this wire basket from World Market that held the plates, napkins, utensils and straws – it was perfect for my party!
I just love how everything turned out!! What’s your favorite movie treat? For me it is popcorn and frozen Junior Mints!
Disclosure: World Market kindly provided me with product for my party – all opinions are 100% mine!