To print recipe just click on the printer button in recipe below.
Strawberry Jello Poke Cake 2
Author: Summer Rumsey
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 13x9 inch pan
- Vanilla Cake Mix (and ingredients needed per package instructions)
- 1 small package of strawberry Jello (and ingredients needed per package instructions)
- Small container of Cool Whip
- 10 or 12 strawberries, washed and sliced
- Prepare and bake the cake according to the package directions.
- Poke the cake all over with a fork. You can also use a straw or end of wooden spoon. I used a fork this time but a straw or end of wooden spoon would make bigger holes to hold the Jello.
- Prepare your Jello according to the package directions. Slowly pour the Jello over the cake so it can absorb nice and slowly.
- Place in the fridge for 3 hours so the Jello can set. Then top with the Cool Whip as a frosting.
- Top the cake with your sliced strawberries and return to fridge for an hour.
- Serve cold straight from your fridge.