2015 is almost over! It has been a great year for Summer Scraps. Today I am going to share the top 10 posts of 2015 that you all seemed to have loved the most. A mixture of recipes, crafts, Disney, and more! Did your favorite post make the list?
10. Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad – This pasta salad goes along great with finger foods or by itself.
9. Waffles with Maple Nut Buttercream Sauce – When I want something really decadent and delicious, I like to make waffles with Maple Nut Buttercream Sauce.
8. Easy Chocolate Glazed Donuts – The donuts are made with pre-made dough and are easy to fry up. The chocolate glaze is amazingly simple as well!
7. Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars – These bars have an amazing creamy peanut buttery taste with a nice crunch from the pretzels covered in chocolate!
6. Disney Descendants Cupcake Toppers – To go along with Disney Descendants movie, these cupcake toppers are perfect for decorating yummy cupcakes.
5. No Churn Turtle Ice Cream – This no churn ice cream is easy to make and delicious with different mix ins.
4. Sausage Rolls – This dish always makes me think of home when I eat them because my mom liked to make them so much.
3. Disney Pixar’s Inside Out Activity Sheets – If your kids love the movie Inside Out, these activity sheets will keep them busy.
2. So Thankful for Sweet Friends Treat Bag with Free Printable – Show your friends how thankful you are for them with these treat bag and printable!
1. DIY Hot Pad Mini Purse – Have the essentials on hand with this mini purse.
Thanks for all of the amazing support from all of you this last year. It was so fun going through and seeing which of my posts were viewed the most. I am so excited for all that will come in this upcoming year. Happy New Years!!!