Are you looking for some last minute treats for the 4th of July? I asked some of my blog friends to share with me their favorite 4th of July Treat from their blog and I am excited to share them with you today!!
1. Fourth of July Rice Krispie Treats by Cupcake Diaries
2. Red White and Blue All Fruit Popsicles By Butter, with a side of Bread
3. Firecracker Cookies By Like Mother Like Daughter
4. Red White and Blue Firework Cupcakes By I’m Topsy Turvy
5. Sparklin 4th of July, Independence Kit Kat Cake By Mom’s Review 4 You
6. 4th of July Berrylicious Cupcakes in a Jar By Flour on my Face
7. Berries and Cream Pie with Hot Fudge By Butter, with a side of Bread
8. Chocolate Dipped Oreos for the 4th of July By Cupcake Diaries
9. Patriotic Marshmallow Bark By Butter, With a side of Bread
10. Red, White and Blue Strawberries By Like Mother Like Daughter
11. Put some “Pop” in your 4th of July By Pam’s Party and Practical Tips
12. Red, White and Blue Popcorn By Clarks Condensed
13. White Chocolate Strawberry Trifle By Summer Scraps
Don’t all of these treats look amazing delicious – I think I want one of each – now I just need to decide what treat I will be making for the 4th of July – it is my birthday so I like to have something yummy! What is your favorite treat to make for the 4th of July??