Looking for a delicious treat to enjoy this summer? With today being National Cheesecake Day I think you should try these Berry Cheesecake Brownie Bites. They are a perfect mix of strawberry cheesecake goodness, a delicious brownie bottom with a big juicy raspberry on top.
Berry Cheesecake Brownie Bites
- 13 x 9 Brownie mix (or your favorite homemade recipe)
- 1- 8 oz package of strawberry cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- pink food coloring
- 24 Raspberries
Begin by making your brownies. Mix your brownie mix according to package directions. To make the perfect bite sized brownie I used this French Tarlette pan I received from Nordic Ware. I was provided with this French Tartlette Pan by Nordic Ware to try out and I just love it!
If you have ever owned a piece of Nordic Ware then you know what I am talking about. The quality of their products is amazing! They are currently celebrating 70 years as a family owned and operated Kitchenware Company. There is so much I love about them! Like the majority of their products are manufactured in America (including their cookware, bakeware, grillware, microwave, kitchen gadgets and accessories). Starting from humble beginings they are now an internationally distributed brand!
Spray the pan really well with non stick cooking spray and add the batter into each cup about 3/4 full. Bake according to the box directions. When the pan comes out of the oven press a measuring cup into the center of each brownie.
Not too far in, but just enough to give a little bit of an edge. Gently lift the brownies out of the tarlette pan. I used a plastic knife to do this and they slid right out if I did it pretty quickly after coming out of the oven. Let the brownie bites cool. I just love how my French Tartlette Pan gives these brownies such a pretty and delicate look!
Now time to make our delicious cheesecake filling. Put the cream cheese, whipping cream and powder sugar into a mixing bowl. Mix ingredients together for about 30 seconds and then add in some of your food coloring. Put in a few drops until you get the color you are looking for.
Mix the cheesecake mixture for several minutes (or longer) until you form nice peaks with the cheesecake filling.
You can put the filling in a pastry bag. Or if you are like me and can’t find your pastry bags fill up a ziplock bag and snip off the corner when it is time to fill up your brownie bites.
I love how the brownies turned out. The Tartlette pan makes the perfect sized brownie for the brownie bites and makes such pretty edges!
Add your yummy cheesecake filling to your brownies
Add a raspberry to the top and your Berry Cheesecake Brownie Bites are ready to serve! Keep in fridge until ready to serve.
I have a couple kids in my family who are not cheesecake lovers so I topped off their brownie with a small scoop of icecream instead – yum!
With it being national Cheesecake day I have joined 9 other amazing food bloggers to share even more Cheesecake recipes with you. So be sure to click on over to their recipes and check them all out!
- Pistachio cheesecake with coconut macaroon crust – Ashlee Marie
- Pretzel Crusted Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce – Like Mother Like Daughter
- No Bake Nutella Swirl Cheesecake Bars – The Stay At Home Chef
- Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Dip – Jamie Cooks It Up!
- No Bake Fresh Strawberry Mini Cheesecakes – Real Mom Kitchen
- Berry Cheesecake Brownie Bites – HERE – Food Crafts And Family
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bites – Butter With A Side of Bread
- Mini Chocolate Mousse Oreo Cheesecakes – Creations by Kara
- Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Cup Mini Cheesecake – 365 Days of Slow Cooking
- Key Lime Cheesecake – Life Made Simple
More Cheesecake Recipes:
- Blueberry Cheesecake from Like Mother Like Daughter
- Perfect New York Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis from The Stay At Home Chef
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Ashlee Marie
- Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from Jamie Cooks it Up!
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Triangles from Real Mom Kitchen
- Banana Cream Cheesecakes from Butter With A Side of Bread
- Almond Coconut Cheesecake from Creations by Kara
- Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups from Like Mother Like Daughter
- No Bake Cake Batter Cheesecake from Ashlee Marie
- Chocolate Toffee Cheesecake from Jamie Cooks It Up!
- Mini No Bake Raspberry Lemonade Cheesecakes from Real Mom Kitchen
- Rocky Road Cheesecake from Butter With A Side of Bread
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake from Creations by Kara
What’s your favorite kind of cheesecake?