Casseroles are a favorite dish of mine when I am in a pinch and need to put something on the table with not much time or effort on my part.
This Cordon Bleu Chicken Nugget Casserole Recipe is one of those recipes that is a true time saver for me! It is something I put together super quick and have a delicious meal on the table for my family in no time.
This meal can be made in less than 30 minutes and is so delicious! (Check out my other Chicken Dishes while you are here – they are perfect if you are looking for quick dinner ideas)
Cordon Bleu Chicken Nugget Casserole Recipe
- Chicken Nuggets – The bag of nuggets I used was 25 oz. (my favorite is Tysons Anytizer popcorn nuggets – this is not a sponsored post just letting you know what I love)
- 8 oz Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 8 oz ham diced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of chicken soup
1. Into a baking dish (like a 13×9 pan) mix together the diced ham, swiss cheese and chicken nuggets.
3. Mix together the milk and cream of chicken soup and pour the mixture over the other ingredients. Mix everything together.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until everything is tender, ooey gooey and bubbly.
Serve over noodles or rice or even mashed potatoes – I think any of those would be delicious options. Add your families favorite veges or salad and some fresh fruit and you are set!
Kayden and Ryan especially liked this meal and have asked me to put it into our regular meal rotation!